Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July

One of my favorite things about holidays is spending time with family...and the more the merrier! I want to be able to see every Tia (aunt) and Tio (uncle) I have, as well as all my cousins, however I've come to realize that there are people in my life that I love dearly that don't necessarily fit into those catagories. This is why I love the 4th of July. The 4th isn't necessarily a family holiday, so this year I was able to spend it with my friends and have a good time with people I love that aren't blood related but still feel like family. The picture below is of one of my favorite little friends. His mom had to keep a very close eye on him because for some reason he thought the sparkler looked like a tasty treat.

My 4th of July started out with my best friend (aka my husband) and I going to a wonderful BBQ, we then watched some amazing fireworks and then headed off to a friends house to play with sparklers and the occasional Piccalo Pete.

One of the great things about friends is that you can be silly together but one of the really great things about my friends is that they let me shoot them WHILE they are being silly.

I am truly blessed to have such amazing friends that I can share the holidays with I hope that all of your 4th of July celebrations were just as fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I had an awesome time with you, best friend. Pictures turned out great.

    ReplyDelete